In response to government health guidelines, services will be taking place exclusively online until further notice.
During periods of time in the pandemic when the church is safe to open, the following measures are put in place:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Available pews are spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
- Guests/Visitors should sign in, in case public health / the church needs to contact them.
- The choir will not perform live, nor are hymns sung by the congregation; this is to prevent possible aerosol spread.
- The maximum gathering limit is capped, based on current guidelines.
Please keep an eye on our website, and on our social media profiles, for further updates as the pandemic progresses. Safety is of utmost importance.